Anthropologist and author Hank Wesselman discussed his eight years of visitations, begun in 1996, with the late Hawaiian shaman and kahuna Hale Makua, who was like the Dalai Lama to the Polynesian world. As he chanted the names of his ancestors, "I could see him very subtly transforming…as ancestor after ancestor used the bridge that he was creating to come through his body, and through his mind, into our world," he said of Makua.
Related External Links
- GDP figures show economic growth has ground to a halt | Left Foot …
- Asia and the Pacific record arrivals growth of five per cent in …
- Heavens to Murgatroyd! | The What Where When
- FATEMAG.COM Â» Blog Archive Â» The New Face of Witchcraft
- Passover: A Time for Spiritual Cleansings
- Spiritual Awakening Process: Rebuilding Boundaries After the Awakening
Trackback from your site.