www.ufo-tv.com.

Chichen Itza pyramid light beam: HOAX???!!!!

Written by Seraphin. Posted in UFO’s Mexico

READ IMPORTANT UPDATE: Ok guys, it seems this video is bothering some people. The photos made in front of the Kukulkan pyramid where appears a beam of light, were supposedly taken by a guy named Héctor Siliezar and his wife Glenda Hernández, a couple that, according to Jaime Maussan, lives in California, USA. Assuming that Massimo Fratini just analyzed the images in his computer, is still strange the fact that the hi-res photos ARE NOT available to public on internet. It seems that Jaime Maussan is totally manipulating the information about this case. IMO, an event with such importance should be open to world wide investigation. I’m still asking WHERE ARE THE HI-RES PHOTOS that could corroborate the authenticity of this “light beam”??? Just for this record, I researched for the Siliezar family in California and I couldn’t find absolutely nothing about Hector Siliezar either Glenda Hernandez. If these images are authentic, I invite this couple to put the photos AVAILABLE on internet to allow further investigations. www.abovetopsecret.com translate.google.com forgetomori.com 20°40’58.37”N, 88°34’07.42”W

Incoming search terms:

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , ,

Trackback from your site.

Comments (27)

• undercoveralien

I’m right here waiting you provide one or two links showing this “deep expert metadata study”.

• karnivor66

Very poor analysis here. The photo is authetic. The metadata has been studied deeply by experts. Please research before just making a hoax video.

• newdawnhungary

must be a lite source? WHY? who said that…? yeah maybe humans lites need lite source buts its not the same situation here…otherway anything can happen even now… take a look at that : /watch?v=wYXCzAFICtw

• undercoveralien

Are you saying that this image is fake or I’m the faker?? I don’t know if you have noticed, but THAT’S EXACTLY what the video is talking about: The possibility of this photo be a hoax. Not necessarily photoshopped, but some lens artifact, glitch or whatever. The point is that the coupe that took the pics, SOLD them to a sensationalist reporter, instead has been sharing them in the internet, to public evaluation. We will never know if they are authentic or not.

• Reginatheinsane

This is so fake that it’s offensive, but I am entertained regardless.

• caetanojulio

yup :D

• undercoveralien

Dark Matter doesn’t absorb or emit light. We’re “children in the vast universe” but we are not that stupid. Sorry but ain’t so sure this photos caught a real UFO phenomena and I explained in this video, why I thought that. Course I can be wrong… But once the family that took these images, sold them to a sensationalist reporter, instead share them to world wide analysis, I doubt they will be available to public.

• playadien

maybe something that we can t hunderstand like dark mater and telepathie and other wisdom we are little children in the vaste universe ….peace
    look “the fourth kind “movie

• PoopinDookey

undercoveralien you have a great channel by the way!!

• PoopinDookey

I have seen proof of his work ( take ra music for example, music infused with the hydrogen frequency-plants grow like wild fire, relaxes and invigorates and helps heal all living life- unfortunatly someone is trying to steal it and claim it as their own, so what’s new in the world of greed). Natural mathematics comming soon to text book near you (with any luck) Namaste :-)

• PoopinDookey

@undercoveralien Thanks for your concern and I agree that one needs to be cautious when dealing with the nature of this subject matter and for good reason. But I have 100% confidence in Wes’s books, having known him for 10 years, but I also expect folks to not believe, be sceptical, or even downright completely oppose, which is fine, doesn’t bother me a bit, my life has been made richer and much more enjoyable than when i was living under the “old” belief system.

• undercoveralien

“Federation Telepath”, “Madetians from Maldek”, “Cosmic Federation of Light”… DON’T TRUST IN nothing said by “channelizers”, “contactees” and “mediums” is misinformation. Buddy I don’t wanna burst your bubble, but these people that allow their minds and bodies being used/possessed by what they assume to be “benevolent entities”, actually are CATTLE of astral vampires that feed with their energy.

• PoopinDookey

these Pyramids according to Wes B. (federation telepath) were designed for just this purpose, by the Madetians (Maldec- moon that blew up from so much vril earth energy orbiting saturn) The main pyramid in Egypt was the main one but it’s (according to Wes) geometry has shifted enough to be unusable.

• Justin9Noble

ats is a mess

• zapproowsdower

@zapproowsdower Look, I respect you and your videos. I found your channel from ATS out of curiosity because I think you have your head in the right place, unlike many in UFO research. Lighten up, eh?

• MrFreakUK

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha nice one

• undercoveralien

Yeah yeah got it now… But how can u state this “beam” was caused by the flash light of iPhone, without know exactly what model it was?? I mean, ain’t no expert in iPhones but the camera of the 2 first generations sucks. Would be great if you could do a video response showing some examples and elaborating your point of view.

• 123mvl456

No, I am saying that there is a perfectly normal physical explanation for what you are seeing. There is no beam of light. What appears to be a beam of light is the sky being lit up by a flash of lightning. Because the sensor of an iPhone is scanned line by line, and the duration of a flash of lightning lightning is much shorter than the time it takes to scan all the lines of the iPhones sensor, the lightning only appears on part of the photo, so it only _looks_ like a beam of light.

• undercoveralien

WTF??

• undercoveralien

What exactly is your point?? Are u saying the light beam is passing behind the pyramid not through the pyramid, right?? This may explain why the chamber wasn’t illuminated, but doesn’t make sense at all, ‘cos there’s no other building behind Kukulkan pyramid. We gonna ride in circles if someone doesn’t provide the hi-res images on internet.

• 123mvl456

Of course, only the sky was lit up, that is why the strip of light is only visible in the sky, and not on the (sruface of) the piramid.

• 123mvl456

The picture is taken with an iPhone. The pixels of its sensor are scanned in lines, one scanline te a time. If you take a picture, and at the same time there is a short flash of light, shorter that the “shutterspeed” (the time it takes to scan the entire sensor), the result will be that the flash of light will only be visible on a limited number of lines of the sensor. There was lightning when this pic was taken, so this explanation makes sense. The line-up with the piramid-top is coincidental.

• GunSotsOverMe

So you understand that its another fake picture yet to post it… erm well I suppose thanks for sharing it with us :)

• memex810

FAKE

• undercoveralien

Your “whole point” seemed a criticize to my theory that the chamber should be illuminated by the light beam. If you said something different that, you need articulate your arguments better than that, ‘cos your reasoning is quite confused.

• Chicchan

123mvl456, I think your explanation is by far the best thing ive read since i found this picture. However, I have been searching for hours trying to find this behavior duplicated on an iphone. I have found plenty of lightning photos taken with iphones but none showing a line like this.

• albert brewer

This is not a fake , i have seen this same beam of light before ,in Fresno ca, years ago and it came from the ground upwards and then,leaving from the ground upwards, with a small explosion high in the air with smoke cloud, the whole thing lasted maybe 5 seconds the light was really bright .I am glad someone finally caught this evidence !